BOMBSHELL REPORT: White House Spying on Trillions of American Phone Records without warrants..

New 'Hemisphere' program, a covert surveillance initiative based in the White House, enables law enforcement to access and scrutinize trillions of American phone records without the need for warrants..

U.S. Senator Ron Wyden, a Democrat from Oregon, is raising alarms about a clandestine surveillance program that allows various law enforcement bodies, including federal, state, local, and Tribal agencies, to monitor more than a trillion domestic phone records each year.

In a letter addressed to the Department of Justice on Sunday, Sen. Wyden expressed concerns about the Data Analytical Services, previously known as the Hemisphere Project.

https://www.wired.com/story/hemisphere-das-white-house-surveillance-trillions-us-call-records/

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response USCG VET to his Publication

A dem sounded the alarm πŸ€”

Did I misread that?

In response Evangelina to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response USCG VET to his Publication
Enemy Of The State - The NSA Can Read The Time Off Your F**king Wristwatch! - YouTube

Brill gives lawyer Robert Dean the low down on who is destroying his life - the NSA - in "Enemy of the State".

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
(1) Show this thread