I need prayers please. My left hand (wrist area) is in excruciating pain since the last two days which I think is carpal tunnel syndrome. Went to the chiropractor just now. Hoping it helps lessen the throbbing pain in my wrist. Thank you and appreciate it.

Only people mentioned by @GR2021 in this post can reply

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response God Wins to her Publication

Thank you for your prayers. My hand is so much better. The pain is almost gone but a bit of swelling is still visible. The chiropractic adjustment helped a lot. Strange that my born day was spent in pain and we were on a 2 day break in the countryside.

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

A wrist brace will help at night. 3 months ago my left hand started hurting due to carpal tunnel. I had my right hand surgically repaired in 05. All of a sudden my left hand hurt so bad I couldn't sleep. A wrist brace helped some. Since had surgery. Weird thing is I seem to have arthritis all over now. Joints hurting that never hurt before. May be a thing. Good luck.

In response Ronnie Tatum to his Publication

Thanks, I used the brace for the nights as much as I could. The ache was terrible. Am thankful it is behind me now.

(1) Show this thread

try a castor oil pack and wrap it up for the night…always works for my knees when they act up ❤️

In response Kel Que to her Publication

Thank you. I will do it tonite.

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

DMSO
Cured my wonky knee
It works

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

I have DMSO bookmarked. Maybe time to look into it now.

(1) Show this thread