Still LOVING not decorating for the holidays, this feels great. I don't no more believe the Pilgrim story than I do they flew to the moon. BUT I do like turkey and being around my fam.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Not celebrating the holidays saves A LOT OF MONEY.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Not really even that, feels cleaner on a spiritual level. Still gifting folks but do that all year long. : )

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Decorate only if YOU Desire it! I am very happy to not decorate for the holidays; sometime I just like to put up colored lights because they look cool! You are right; it is very freeing to NOT decorate! Sometimes I just change the furniture around and call it good!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

RIGHT ON!!! I am stoked. : ) I also DO not knock folks who do in any way.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I got hippie lights around and stuff. Big on lights. But yep, that is fine with me. I already gave away a long time ago a whole entire house full of Christmas stuff to some folks I didn't know, because they had kids and couldn't do it. I was like here take this massive collection. lol Got more but I am not, I am holding the line for what I feel led to do for myself. For whatever reasons and components. When I heard bout last bulb on the tree for instance, pre net, I was like wtf, and more over the years just don't wanna decorate til that does not exist anymore. And that whole Santa thing. GOD knows I love Him and WHEN His son was born.

(2) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

like Santa Claus, I believe because I'm in denial 😂

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

I don't need no gifts either, I gift myself. lol Just feels great man, lol.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

I have every year, from here til yonder. This year, I am like NOPE just to see what it is like, and it is very freeing.

(2) Show this thread