In your video shot at Spangler's family restaurant in Jonesville Michigan, Senate Majority Leader MIKE SHIRKEY, mistakenly told the truth on camera by stating the supporters of President Donald Trump were not not at fault by storming of the U.S. Capitol building.

"That's been a hoax from day one." SHIRKEY said, later adding that what occurred was "all staged" and implied Senator Mitch McConnell and other leaders "wanted to have a mess".

#wwg1wga#QAnons#DigitalArmy#DigitalSoldiers#Qarmy#Trump#AMERICANPATRIOT#POTUS45#Military
#Freedom#freespeech#MAGA#Patriot

Only people mentioned by @WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

show this tomorrow in senate

hope someone of importance see this and does something with it.

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

I am trying to figure out how to aend this this to Sydney --her ORG email doesnt accept this copy and paste video.

(1) Show this thread

Part of the Jan. twit purge. Here we are again causing deplorable trouble. Trump all the way,45 to 19, couldn't be more ready or more proud.

hope he stays safe until the trial is over

Tell me again why the impeachment???
#wwg1wga

Twitter 3 times survivor, Digital soldiers, great awakening,Trump is my President 🇺🇸

Trump needs this, someone send this to Trump jr.,Dan scavino, and Mike pompeo

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

It's funny he doesn't know he's being recorded! The election is null and void per an EO POTUS signed and confirmed by sharing the info with two members of SCOTUS. No worries.

Trump came out an hour late to speak. By doing so, the preplanned staging was already taking place WHILE he was speaking. It was supposed to happen when he was finished speaking and supporters were already at the capital

Fuck this guy, he's an asshole I live in Michigan they're all fucking assholes especially governor Whitmer she's a stupid fucking bitch who just lost a bunch of lawsuits thank God.

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I know Whitmer is biotch but he is speaking the TRUTH.

(1) Show this thread

If the clerks were staging ballots, were there observers of both parties there to ensure the signature was verified against the persons application? because I am certain that there wasn't in certain places.

The rep in this state that won't take calls. Ignores the people of this state. Please keep exposing them. My calls have gone on deaf ears

truth always comes out.

We knew. Here’s the tell.🎯☄️💥🔥

#hoax riot

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

As the pressure mounts watch him back pedal.

In response Love Wins to her Publication

Luckily his words are recorded.

(1) Show this thread

The Truth will Prevail!!#GodWinsALWAYS 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

They are all Swamp Creatures!

I was there. No one mentions that most of the crowd was going to the crowd for the Jericho March. We were going to pray and walk around the Capitol 7 times with Men blowing Shofars. The Jericho March was heavily advertised on Parler/Gab etc. All that stuff at the Capitol kicked off way before Trump finished speaking and way before 90 per cent of Patriot MAGA got there. It is all a total Reischtag Fire setup. Bullshit through and through.

In response Katherine Lambert to his Publication

Again, he states that Mitch McMonnell wanted a MESS. The democrats wanted to BLAME Trump.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Witness??? Who knows

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

More eveidence for Trump's legal team! I hope 16 hrs is enough time to lay it ALL out

imagine this on MSM, this guy would be vilified and accused of being an Trump supporter, maybe even worse!
IF, it got onto MSM

Child of God. Wife. Mother. Texan.

In response Less Messman to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

This should be a commercial...

Hahaaaa!!! Just the thought if that!!! LOL!!!

(1) Show this thread

NO WAY AN ELECTED OFFICIAL SPEAKS THE TRUTH??

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Good man. The truth will set you free

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

boom!

wow, how much more proof is needed

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

They are fooked!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Oh, good golly, I don't know how many times I've been by that place! I used to live about 35 miles from there. C N N coverup coverage is hilarious reading!

poor guy is about to lose his spot for spitting facts. Great job spreading this shit. we really need less honest piticians

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BIG BQQM !!