#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

444 Who I Am / Jesus Walks๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ/ Gematria Requires Patterns And Logic For Truth ๐Ÿง/ I Will Protect You / Youll Never Need Another Cent / Not So Funny Now / You Cant Always Get What You Want / The Old Self Dies And A New Identity Emerges โœจ๐ŸŒˆ/ I Am The Genius Who Can Morph Into A Dragon ๐Ÿฒ/ The Main Event Is Now On The Horizon ๐ŸŒ…/ I Am That I Ams Laws Apply To Every One ๐ŸฆŒ/ I Wish I Could Reach Out And Give You A Hug ๐Ÿค—/ God Is Encoded In Secret Gematria Algorithm / Do You Take Gematria Seriously Yes โœ…/ My Time Is Almost Through Little Left To Do ๐Ÿฅณ/ Want To Feel Loved โค / Getting People To Listen Is Difficult ๐Ÿ˜“/ There Is Infinite Wonder Around You / She Has Direct Contact With The Almighty ๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸฆŒ/ How Do I Overcome Ego / You Dont Have To Be A Rocket Scientist ๐Ÿš€/ How Many Coincidences Is It Going To Take ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=iiimef%20marines%20take%20it%20to%20the%20next%20level
2006-26
TS 18:00 - 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it