With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Why do family gatherings have to be so drama-filled and stress inducing? We're hosting this year and my sister in law has already started the shit show with poppycock about having to make her green bean casserole here when she knows we have a small farmhouse kitchen and we're cooking the turkey. I told her to make it at her mother's house who lives directly across the street. I'm going to send out a group text-"I will be handling Thanksgiving sober this year and have a Zero Tolerance For Bullshit of ANY KIND. If this bothers you, please stay home."

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 some people always have to bitch

how hard is it to make green bean salad?

4-6 cans of beans, with 2-4 cans of mushroom soup and fried onions on top.

3 ingredients a pan, and some foil on top.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Thank you! She said it was going to take three hours...LOL. Is she cooking it in Bizarro World?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

she has top take a nap in the middle of it lolol

I made an executive decision and turned my phone off. It's Tuesday and my husband is already threatening to spend Thanksgiving in the woodshed. lol

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it