Fantastic job keeping the site clean with the 'Fooked' feature Patriots. [They] have no Fooken chance here. You all are really in full control here. Gives me the time needed to work on upgrades. Thx!

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

WHO DECIDED TO BLOCK@RealXAnon FOR ME? I DID NOT, SO WHO WAS IT, YET ANOTHER KAREN? THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON NEEDS TO BE TOLD@RealXAnon IS A PATRIOT. UNBLOCK.

Proud Texan living in Georgia Love my President No. 19, #NoMasks #godwins #wwg1wga

Same thing jyst happened to me

(1) Show this thread

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

Why the fuck are you blocking people on here?!?!? So much for a fucking safe space huh! You're starting to seem mo better than twatter and FB.. you fucking pricks should be dissapointed in yourselves. Thats a bitch move...You need to straighten your ass up or this place will be just a memory...SOON.

I agre 100%

Apparently Karen has a new job.😵🤯🤬

(2) Show this thread

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

😊Thank you for this site, could we get a spell checker plz, and if we already do how do i turn it on? I am a bad speller and rely on it allot.

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

Thank you, Koba, for building this platform! Now if we could just limit the daily number of shares for same publication...

Hey Kobayashi....PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!! I come for WEGO and was taken down off Twat same day as President Trump and Gen. Flynn.

(Formerly known as 'QMom' ;) )

LOVING THE SITE!!!! Just joined tonight! xx

@administrator Can u fix my profile picture. It's uploading sideways.

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Kayla Jones to her Publication

☺️Looks fine to me.

I'll get it fixed by tomorrow.

(1) Show this thread

THANK YOU, SIR!!

No, your doing a fantastic job@administrator. There's only two things I'd like ask for..
1) spellcheck
2) notification alert on accounts

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

I have a bigger list being worked on. Those are on it. Got ya covered Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts