I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

Anons, I just want to get on here and tell you what I see happening in my small town. I work with dogs and have for 3 decades.

Our small town got hit with Cancer, it seems like out of nowhere. (But we know that isn't the case, right? I had clients coming in left and right Dogs AND people with cancer.

Last friday I sat down and made a list of everyone who got sick and was already headed for chemo and radiation.

I told ALL of those people about Safeguard (Fenbendazole) I am an extremely trusted person in my community. Out of the 18 people I told to look into it, 16 people it has helped eradicate or shrink it. The 2 that went the chemo only route are no longer with us.

9 out of the 12 dogs that were taking Fenben are either free of tumors and whole body cancer or they are on the road to better health. 3 Pet parents didn't take it and I've lost those clients Sadly.

Everyone, dogs and people who took it are better or cured.
Everyone who didn't died.
Coincidence?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Amazing.

I added 2 Bitter apricot kernals twice a day over a month ago to the turkeytail mushroom for cancer and two stubborn tumors have shrunk to a 1/4 the size they were.
Thank you so much for the info. Do you know what the dose for dogs is?
If the B17 stops working I will definitely use the fenbendazole.

the dosage is 1 kernel per 10 lbs of body weight a day. I was told that from Dr. Hildegard Stanninger personally.
I'm so glad you are doing better!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kekerista in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

So I could actually be giving her more.

Thanks so much!
❤️