Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A little bit of snow never kept a Warrior from the fight Sir...

#HoldTheLine

#ThePeoplesBridge

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

day 6 no sun. bad weather till nrxt week gere in Arkansas Ozarks

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

Ice today. Snow ❄️ & more ice Monday. In MS 🥶🥶🥶. I need 🏖☀️🍹now! 🤣🤪🤷‍♀️

coming here now ❄️🙏

Screw you I'm hilarious. DJ , potty humor Music spinning Maven and patriot. I have zero filter and am a huge 17 fan. #wwg1wga

hope you didnt get hit too hard we got just the right amount LBI region

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Ice in Texas. 133 car pileup on one of our interstates this morning. So far 6 deaths, 30 something transported to hospitals, 65 others involved went to area clinics or hospitals on their own. It was in an express lane, covers almost 1/2 a mile, and the workers are still trying to get to every vehicle.

I'm sure you've seen this but it reminded me of you😋
SNÓ!❄️🤭

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

We live in Oklahoma. We might get a total of 3-6" of snow per year...but now we seem to have been substituted for Wisconsin or somethin. Our forcast thru Monday evening...up to 18" of snow...in OKLAHOMA!!! I love snow but this state has no clue how to manage snow. ❄☃️⛄This will be interesting...🤔
p.s- since this forcast came out, grocery stores now have no toilet paper, milk or bread. 🤦‍♀️

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

I'm in Omaha, NE, and it's snowing now. We now have probably 23" plus on the ground. I earned my BS from the Univ. of Arkansas, Fayetteville in '86. The entire city closed down when it snowed 1". People there panicked, acting as if it was the end of the earth. Even with my Mustang GT and GoodYear Eagle crappy tires, I still got around. So I know what you're going through in OK. BTW, I know OK is a little different, but does your snow fall up side down too?🤣

(1) Show this thread

Same here VK!

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

Aloha~ morning coffee spot

Twitter 3 times survivor, Digital soldiers, great awakening,Trump is my President 🇺🇸

-5 and blowing 50mph

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I wouldn't do well up there.
i get seasonal depression when it's cold for too long. Vitamin D deficiency. So I'm hanging out by my pool today Lol

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

The snow I can handle. I'm going out on my John Deere to blow it away right now!😁

;)

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Interesting, I just read your post on financial advice above, and look what Gematrix has to say about your post here "Snow Again"

I will take snow over ice any day!! We are supposed to have an ice storm next week here in NE GA!!😭😭

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

One of My Favorite Things about ❄️Snow❄️is 👼SNOWANGELS👼 1111

Been there. Done that.😬

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

[S]now [A]gain.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response True North to her Publication

Time to Save America!

(1) Show this thread

please keep that white stuff on your side of the country VK! The 4.5 feet i had in my yard is now about 2 feet.

We have snow here and school has been cancelled all week due to a sheet of ice being on everything. We are in SW Missouri.

You might even say we are:
Snow'd In.
Snowden.

@vincentkennedy

They need to fire the weather man in South Central PA... Im looking at 10" of snow when we were supposed to get 1-3" in Gettysburg.

Side Note: Battlefield is gorgeous right meow.

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Do it! sand amd ocean breeze will make you ping more! 😊🌊🏝

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication

☀️ Come to Florida VK ☀️

(1) Show this thread

😂sneh a ľad odskúšané ,vibrácie 20

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

❄️I read that and see [AS]❄️

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Good morning VK and all patriots! Sending you loving warm vibes from Sout Florida! I hope there is a great message hiding om your snow. 😊☀️❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸

#WWG1WGA Momming since 2004 ❤❤❤ #HoldTheLine #DigitalSoldier Best is Yet to Come 🇺🇲❤

Morning VK and Patriots. Snowing in South Jersey. 🇺🇲❄❤

In response Meg ... to her Publication

🇺🇸🌨❄️send it on to Jersey City🌨❄️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Lol 50th message from me
5:5 comms ok
Snow
Again
(Assange )???
Just playing, need some fun 😜
Also snow in the UK 👍🙏🇺🇸🦅🤷‍♂️

Dark winter. Scavino posted the cure.