The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

We just cooked a batch of RSO last night that has been soaking in grain alcohol for 14 months. It turned out super dense and will be very potent. Dave and I have a couple of pounds of medical cannabis we are making into RSO to donate for patients usually for cancer.
It was our best batch ever we usually only soak the flowers for 2 to 6 months.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6630507B1/en

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I soaked mine in homemade moonshine for 21 days. I didn’t research it any, but that was the timeframe I was given by a friend that makes it regularly. Maybe that’s the least amount of time to soak. I put some of the tincture in a little spray bottle and added a drop of peppermint oil - homemade spiked Bianca! I’m still experimenting with the number of sprays per dose. 😁

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication

That is perfect I like it would be easy to remember and less days to prep it. Some even put it in the freezer... do you or have you tried putting it in the freezer while it soaks for 21 days?

I haven’t, I wonder why it’s put in the freezer? The only thing I do is decarb the flowers and then put it in a jar in my pantry

We do sometimes decarb .... but you know because of the smell we quit and we still get tons of oil.

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Have you ever made tea out of it? Oh my goodness! You wouldn’t believe the taste, it doesn’t taste like pot at all, it’s almost sweet. I use the decarbed and put it in a tea ball and let it steep for about 10 minutes. It’s a great relaxer at night.

I am going to try this at night thanks!

(1) Show this thread

Oh yes….the smell….😆 it over takes the house for sure! I make butter too, that’s just as bad…with a buttery hint mixed in 😆

We like to make brownies :)

(1) Show this thread