Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Whales are a member of the Dolphin Family.
Unfortunately, those USELESS wind mills are throwing off both Whales and Dolphin's sonar and more and more are being beached.

The first time I ever heard a whale's song was back in the early 70s on a Judy Collins album. I was mesmerized. Hooked for life.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I'm so not surprised. Whales and dolphins are amazing gifts from GOD.

... and what a thrill when one looks you in the eye!!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I totally believe this. I went on a whale watch in Hawaii years ago. There were several pods and they were showing off for us. I sat on a net in the front of the boat and they were swimming right under me and teasing me with little splashes. I was ecstatic and felt like a kid again. One of my life’s best experiences.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Me too. I went on the Dolphin Fleet in Cape Cod. Watching them breach in the water was amazing. I swam with dolphins in Mexico. That was truly amazing.

(1) Show this thread