Tucker Carlson – KING
Jimmy Kimmel – FREAK
Nancy Pelosi – SATAN
Gavin Newsom – CLONE

😹 I think she knows what she’s talking about, eh 107? πŸ’₯

πŸ‘‡ Dave: NewsTreason Media

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Kek, I thought how interesting it would be if we all did this word association experiment.

To me, the two surprising associations were Hunter Biden/Undercover and Tucker Carlson/King. The rest were as I expected

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Agree πŸ’―
Plus DeSanctus "Trojan Horse."

Oh the Celestial Chess Games
these two teams play!! πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏ

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

right on sista

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

What’s scary is knowing Musk is Annunaki Reptilian and he controls the laser weapon technology and Trump says trust Musk! πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ§πŸ§πŸ€”πŸ€”

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

hmmm, he also said trust a lot of people - some not so great- but I guess we will see. At the end of the day, I am not a huge Musk fan, but he has shaken things up a bit

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Musk may not be the original. If all the photos of him are side by side, he has changed - a lot!
Some reports said he was taken out, replace with a white hat.
That would be a relief.

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

On the Money! Woohoo Roseanne!

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Boom! Bingo

An unapologetic old man [directly] advantaged by my faith in and worship of the One True Creator God, I AM.

She shows her cult following, ignorance, and acting ability [FULL STOP]. Nothing unexpected...

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Love Roseanne Barr!

Had a a good laugh…she is right on most of them

In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication

I agree on Gavin Newsom being a clone..original was taken out this year? Last year?

(1) Show this thread