#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

Clinton
@614clinton
My wife and I went grocery shopping earlier. They had 18 packs of beer on sale for $10 dollars, so I put one in the cart.

My wife said, "Take it out." I said, "Why?" She said, "We can't afford that."

A little while later my wife put a $20 dollar bottle of face cream in the cart.

I said, "Take that out."
She said, "Why? I said, "Because we can't afford that."

She said, "But It smells great and it makes me look beautiful."

I said, "So does the beer and it's half the price."

Anyways, that's me laying there taking a nap in aisle 3.

#614clinton
9:01 PM · Nov 18, 2023
·
Views
PocoThunder

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Hmm...SHE married You... right? Lol. AND You LOVE HER... right? You do the 'Right thing' and Remember... WOMEN have the babies, cook, clean, &Take Care of pretty much everything, sooo You got what You Asked for. SMILE, and Thank GOD for HIS Blessing You. Lol. Have a Blessed Day Thunder :)

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

LOL MY HUSBAND WOULD HAVE GOT THE BEER I WOULD HAVE GOT THE FACE CREAM AND WE WOULD HAVE GONE HOME WITH BOLONIA AND BREAD LOL

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

YES... and you would of looked Beautiful, while picnicking on the living room carpet. KEK.

WELL AFTER A FEW BEER HE MIGHT SEE ME AS YOUNG AGAIN LOLOLOL IF NOE WE MIGHT NEED NE OF THEM CLAP ON CLAP OFF LIGHTS OK IM A MESS

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from POCO THUNDER, click on at the bottom under it