Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Love you all , Remember we were chosen for this, lets do our jobs ,hold and vibe up .
one love
wwg1wga.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

A little heads up perhaps? lol

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

it is like the scene in Men in Black where he screams at the giant bug to eat him so he can retreive his gun and blast his way out through the bugs guts. DS can eat me. Im a Patriot

What is being done to right the wrong.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

And us Aussies!!! I bet money on him and I knew he had already won!!

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Maybe it's time for Trump time-stamps too?

In case you haven't already heard, POTUS is now on Instagram and Twitter, IMHO. Judge for yourself.

(Twit scrubbed his recent accounts, but one below is new today!)

Instagram: notbarron1946

Twitter:@LegoTrump1946

"I'M BACK AGAIN!

I will not 𝗟𝗘t 𝗚𝗢 of my right to#freespeech
@̶r̶e̶a̶l̶D̶o̶n̶a̶l̶d̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶ GONE
̶@̶n̶o̶t̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶1̶9̶4̶6̶ GONE
̶@̶n̶o̶t̶B̶a̶r̶r̶o̶n̶1̶9̶4̶6̶ GONE
̶@̶J̶o̶h̶n̶C̶i̶t̶i̶z̶e̶n̶1̶9̶4̶6̶ GONE
@LegoTrump1946
HERE TO STAY!!"

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

I thought@notbarron1946 was gone also, but it's there, so it must have been a glitch.

(1) Show this thread