I HAVE HAD IT WITH JEW-HATERS.
Long time ago, when the Anti-Semitism wasn't that bad, all things considered, I couldn't tolerate the Jew-Hatred then.
So I said,
"I am Jewish"
Even though I am not Jewish.
I SAY, AGAIN, I AM JEWISH.
Now, I can't help it, I really am shocked at what some Anons have been posting.
It's ok though, eventually everyone shows their true colors, whether it be ignorance, hatred, or both.
Feel welcome to completely block me, if you so desire.
AND PS: In my lifetime, I believe I have defended all good people and ideologies.

Patriot. Retired nurse. Alternative Health Promoter. Substack Writer.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Jewish people were co-opted a long time ago by zionists., who's political leaders are mostly atheists. I spend my time informing people of the difference. Zionists also co-opted Evangelical Christians through the Scofield bible who also seem to be cheering for genocide in support of the creation of Greater Israel.. It's wake up time. I don't have an issue with Jews unless they are usurping the rights of other human beings .. its just time to wake up, them included.

I get it, and I wish others would.
For Heaven's sake, the world have been taken over by Satanists.
I would add that "Zionists" is not as good a word as "Satanists" is.
For some people, who aren't that well-informed or who listen to or watch Satanist news or social media information,
"Zionist" means Jews.
That is very unfair and indeed, detrimental to real Jews.
I really do fear for my Jewish friends that I love with all my heart.
PS Everyone seems to forget that Satan has ruled t=this world for many thousands of years.
In the war between good and evil, let us not hate or promote hate on innocent people.

In response Arrow D.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

Dr Shiva gives a good review on what zionism is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxc2cdGvKYI
... remember what the bible says... In the end it must be the Jewish people themselves who awaken and stand up for the truth and save themselves. If they continue to align with zionism or Satanism as you call it, there will be a reckoning... from God and from the whole world, in my estimation.

Zionists means Jews if you accept the brainwashing. Biden said he was a zionist. Jews march against Israel in these photos.

In response Arrow D.. to her Publication

Agree to disagree.
kinda funny to use Biden to confirm anything at all!
He went to temple and to Catholic Church, was practically raised by Puerto Ricans, drove a Mack truck, was shot at in Afghanistan, marched with Mandela, etc, etc, etc.

(1) Show this thread