Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🔥🐸⚔️👊💣💥💣👊⚔️🐸🔥
🔴🎶https://youtu.be/uPzqgLkhbBE🎶🔴
🔥🐸⚔️👊💣💥💣👊⚔️🐸🔥

Fight for Trump, Conservative, #FamilyIsEverything

Pure Evil 👿👹

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Dear God, remove them from this world.

Faith, family, country in that order.Retired RN and grandmother. WWG1WGA, PIZZAGATE, OBAMAGATE, FISAGATE, GO SAMMY UH UH

Twitter can eat 💩

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

Boycott Twitter, facebook, zoom, snapchat... all of them. without us following they will be destroyed. They will fail. We are not rich like they are... but we are the the masses. We have the control because without us they are nothing.
Take back your power!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

this is SO RIGHT ~ tried to deactivate account after suspension, but (((they))) won't release to close out ~ too many exits? PANIC MUCH?

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Fook'em

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

We're not going to let up.
NOT A CHANCE!

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

I agree FOOK TWITTER 🇺🇸💯

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

I agree f**k twitter, I'll never go back!!!

I am here for the 46... 😎❤️
#46Vibes #VKVibes

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

hope JD bird pays dearly for interference in world governments, politics and free speech. would be greatto see if they lose control of twitter.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

They suspended me awhile back,but I still have an acct with 0 Followers and 0 Following...they stripped me. I can still look around but thats it. They expect me to give them my first born to re-enable everything! Not going to happen, they can pound sand for all I care. I was only there bc of you all anyway! 😉

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Same.#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

They cant stop what is coming❣ AwokenQDJTlover & follower for own knowlege of progress

Morning VK 🤗 ⬇️

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

I don't even miss being bounced off Twit! I was only there for our beloved President Trump..and it was an honor to get the boot the same day as him😁 I like this platform so much better!

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

twatter can blow me lol. they suspended my account

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

no surprise there

Moo!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

After 9 accounts Fook Jack and Fook twitter

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

9 accounts... I had 3, one I closed once censorship started. Then read Gen Flynn comment remain in the battlefield. I was able to make past 2 purge waves. I have one that is still up. I have posted only pictures then, carefully comment.

I am just glad U-beer hasn't realized they pay me to red pill 20 passengers a day in Florida, all the NY, IL, CA, people flying here.

(1) Show this thread

Yeah Twitter is pretty terrible! I hope [they] get sued by everyone for taking our Freedom of Speech and for targeting specific groups and people like our great President Trump! I hope White Hats take it over soon!!! Fook Twitter and everyone who works there including Dr. Fauci's daughter who is an software engineer there! [They] can all go to hell as far as I am concerned!!!

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

agreed.💯

(1) Show this thread

Fook Ja€k, foock twadder, fook them all and their satanic bull$hit. they can all hang.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Yeah, fook twatter!
3 31 11
33 111

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

.💯***fookem

100% PATRIOT💥 DIGITAL SQLDIER🙏❤ 2A AND DOG LOVER❤🐕Father💪🙏Believer🙏 #Qanon #KAG #WWG1WGA 👉 #GODWINS 💥 BQQM💥🙏🍿5:5 TRUMP 4 EVER💥

Fook jack...

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

Was thrown off twice. I follow POTUS, thus will never go bsck there.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Vincent I have 2 suspended twit accounts. Twitter will not let me deactivate. What can I do?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

-0-

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

I have one too and have tried to deactivate ~ but the sh*tapp won't let loose!

(3) Show this thread

Q 2348
Double meanings exist.
Q

-1 with my tweet
https://anonup.com/thread/1331035

Q 2347
Important moment in time.
The picture will be the signifier.
The signifier will 'force' the Q.
The Q will be answered (((WWG1WGA))).