When@VincentKennedy posts . he means it. Future will prove past. Fan 2.0 is destroying me in Uno so I gotta focus. Good night Patriot. πŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

❀

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

12-2.1

God Lovin’ Texas Lovin’ Trump Lovin’ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I finally understand that quote... future proves past! As much as we know, there are still some things that come into focus as this keeps going... which just goes to show, we are still learning! ❀️

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

So grateful for VK! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Good night all patriots!

VK is the best . ❀️

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Good night Patriot! We live to fight another day!πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

And maybe the future tinkers with the past....hrmm

πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Assuming fan 2.0 is jr. My husband was doing double duty last Saturday night lol connect 4 with the 4yo and chess with the 8yo at the same time

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All 1's and 4's
fookin 4's all over the place.
Nana does not know who VK is but I know the eyes in this avatar!

Nana plays poker!
Pair of Aces in the hole - JFKjr - Camp David

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Goodnight and God bless patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ™πŸ»