#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

:)
Gosh, I just really 💖Love💙 You SO very much ♾️♾️
+
I can’t stop crying 😭 about you “Leaving”…
Makes it especially tuffy because I’m working so much… I am really gonna try to be on after work tonight… hopefully around 8:30 or so… Maybe Spicy Margarita AMA tonight or tomorrow night?

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

love this. so bummed to have been banned from the X chatter and banter. raising a glass tonight to VK and the fam

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

😂🔥Viva la life.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

./Sync