So serious question: Are acorns/black walnuts capable of this sort impact damage (2 impact points with close ups) and can they completely shatter an entire car windshield like this or was I targeted and attacked by vandals?

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Wow...that is odd! But Black walnuts still fall with their padded sheath on and are much more likely to leave a black smear. I have lots of oak trees around my drive at my other house in MO and I have never had one make that kind of impact.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

That's a good point, I forgot about the sheath those have. Are acorns big enough to leave an impact like this if they were to drop on their pointiest parts?

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

The falling nuts this year is crazy, I hear them smack the ground fairly hard. If the tip hits it right, I think it’s possible for sure.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

That's what I was thinking standing there looking up at the trees and back at my windshield, the first thing I did was look around for branches and nuts lol. I though can the pointy end of a nut act like one of those car safety hammers. Because that's what those impact points look like.

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

I know when the black walnuts hit the deck outside it can make you jump (gunshot loud) but doing that to a windshield….gonna’ say no .

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

I had wondered if I was targeted for flying an American flag outside my house.

(1) Show this thread

Vandals!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

I'm praying that's not the case but I am worried I was targeted for flying an American flag at my house. But I will certainly know if it happens again with a new glass. All the same I think it's time invest in a camera and flood light that points at my driveway.

(1) Show this thread