I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

Vibes zeroed out today. Just want to do unspeakable things to those who've wronged and enslaved us, our parents and ancestors. Their day MUST come...and fucking soon.

You are going through a phase. Went through it a while back. Things changed on the inside when I went outdoors and had a shouting match, so to speak, with God. Yelled, "Why? Why did it all happen? What can we do about it?!?" I jumped around and screamed for a few minutes. Then sat down to pray and meditate. Got God's answer: "First, breathe and pray more and talk to Me like you talk to your friends. I will insure you get the answers. Make lists of your blessings; your thankfulness will carry you through, and help others; pray for them." So now, I am praying for you; and please know you are loved! Praying for your Peace of Heart and Mind, and God's Comfort for you!

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

That's beautiful and much received. 😘