Today is 11.3 on Julian Calendar

Saving Israel for last….10.7 to today is 40 days and 40 nights

Fryday the 17 tomorrow is 11.4

#SaviorsofManKind

Space Force to BREAK-through the Firmament

Watch The Water 🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

So, this IS a warning. I "heard" that was how the Great Flood occurred from waters that poured down from Heaven and basically wiped out all life, except those on Noah's little boat? ⛴️

Crap, I can't swim anymore as my legs are paralyzed.. Guess I'll just have to float.. Where are my arm floaties?? I don't want to end up like the Dinos and Giants.. 🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕

And, that makes Saturday, the 5th of November. I don't know about you, but that "beware" seems a day late and lots of dollars and boats short..

Guess we'll find out.. Stay dry!! 💖✨️😇

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. ♥️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Why would we want to go against what GOD designed?

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It is God’s plan for this moment in time to break through and allow All the Angels in Heaven to return and make the old world destroyed Heaven on Earth as his original plan when he created the Garden

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Why would they want to do that?

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

So, you are speaking of Space Force braking the Dome on Fryday Julian 11-4? Guess we should watch the water.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

11/16 > 11/7 > 18

11/16 = 11/3 Julian

828 > 810 > 18

11/4 > 24 X

24 > 6

Mar 03 > 3/3 > 6

MAKE IT RAIN ⛈️☔️

FRI-ENDS > FriDay Ends

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

We were double domed so I am assuming the first one - which will free us to go beyond the WALL..... not sure if this is what Chris is referring to?

(2) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

SpaceX Falcon 9 is scheduled to launch today but the weather is not good and probably won't be able to launch.

Rescheduled for Friday

(1) Show this thread