Please stop sharing and posting to youtube, twitter and facebook. Those links are disappearing which means our evidence is disappearing. The enemy (tech giants seen in this picture) grow bigger everytime we login, click, view, upload or share. Keep that in mind. Some want to fight on that battleground. But are you really fighting? Or are you just using it like a lefty liberal Democrat would? There is a difference. One gets banned the other never does.

Only people mentioned by @operator436 in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response operator 436 to his Publication

I literally deleted everything. YouTube is probably the only one I go to sometimes. Everything else - gone. Actually, my life is more peaceful. Facebook is Toxic and Twitter got rid of me first :)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts