All the Cabal's Crimes (Satan = the Master Puppeteer)

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Every Time to her Publication

Thank You for putting this together and reposting! I do believe that all info needs to be disclosed, otherwise how do we begin to trust knowing that so many lies are still being withheld???? Those who don’t want to know have their heads stuck so deep in the sand,, they won’t look at it anyways!

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

UltraMJTruth deserves the credit for a great compilation of the crimes against humanity.
He wrote he was almost 100 percent sure of his data.
Many, Including me, disagree with what he repeated that someone told him - that 60 percent of the arrests and punishments would be private.
I didn't catch that before I reposted his post so now, I am saying that I disagree with this idea even if it was a Q drop.
I want all truth and all the criminals to be punished and that doesn't mean they keep their "legacies"
Legacy???
For all of them, their legacies are the history of their crimes, their long rap sheets .
The world has to know.

Only people mentioned by @jewelofthenine in this post can reply

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Agree 100 percent.
UltraMJtruth was repeating what someone told him that Q supposedly posted.
And the idea of some of the demonic bastards keeping their legacies or that WE couldn't handle the truth was put out there in the beginning.
I hope there has been enough backlash to the idea that it has been dropped.
Also, come to think of it, I doubt very much that Q ever said 60 percent. Sixty percent? No . . .
So we have to be careful about all messages.
This was a good post but I think it had a little 'troll' part in it!
And shame on me, I didn't catch it at first!