All the Cabal's Crimes (Satan = the Master Puppeteer)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Every Time to her Publication

Sorry but Nana will have to agree to disagree on this.

For me personally, I am not willing to trade an evil handler for a less evil handler.

The only way is for ALL TRUTH to be available for ALL that want to know it.

There can be no more secrets and NOT WILLING AT ALL to have some other handler or handler team decide for ME WHAT I should or should not know.

That is how we got into this mess to start with and Nana is a Hell no on this.
NO MORE SECRETS OR SECRET SOCIETIES!

CLEAN SLATE, CLEAN START IS THE ONLY WAY!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana I goofed! Didn't catch '60% to remain private' or his 40% remark, because I appreciated UltraMJTruth's comprehensive list.
But I totally agree: we must have the whole truth. Also, not even one of these demonic entities should have leniency or see their "legacies" remain intact. Bull !
Well, his 60% comment he said, was heard from someone and perhaps he's wishful thinking to 'guess' that 40% of the truth should be enough to wake everyone.
He does say he's almost 100% positive about what he writes and he states, "so much much much more"
But I can't imagine that our White Hats will stop at 40%.
Nana, thank you for clarifying and I repeat!
All the Truth, every single little morsel must be revealed and the Hell with the promise that these heinous criminals keep their legacies, if they testify.
No more Secret Societies
Clean Slate, clean slate, clean slate!
I will remember his intro, though-
All the Cabal's Crimes-- (Satan=The Master Puppeteer)

Idk who he is, I know he has been around a long time and has had some good research but, for me I don't really think anyone we see posting on social media is ONE of the TEN, so what we see is just that, ours and other peoples research and best guess.
But that is also JUST my thoughts, I don't have any inside information either.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree, Nana.
One of my friends was in the military, an Aide to a four star general. He was convinced that there are Reptilians and he sent me information many years ago.
I got a lot of interesting information from my friend and from the Marshall Reports (Donna Marshall) and TheMajesticDocuments which were online, but haven't checked lately.
Others are: "Educate Yourself" and Rense which are still online.
Even with all this and though I consider anything is possible, but I will believe it when I see it and indeed, if it is God's will.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I have seen a reptilian, long tail, wide awake, and other ETs in the last 5 yrs.

(1) Show this thread