#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

SO... i got fed up trying to figure out Ivermectin this and that, weeks and MONTHS of researching dosage and post etc. I just took a pea size of paste just now! Let's hope I don't play mind games with myself and bring on problems! If I Herx i will take again tomorrow. Please keep me in your prayers, my dear Patriot fam!๐Ÿ™ This is the ONLY way that I have to be cured of my auto-immune... because I will never go through "imaging" and X-Rays and mammograms and colonoscopies and other pharma phuckology!!

When I give the liquid to my dog and cat every month, I'm dosing me too. At 100 pounds, I'm using the 1% liquid.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @katdonnell in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Kat Donnell to her Publication

Wow... that is awesome! You are feeling ok/better after taking it? I just saw a tiktok saying the liquid ones are expensive. I am going to give the paste a full try, so far so good!! I have pyrantel pomoate liquid dewormer for pets which I heard is the same thing. We have been cheated of good health... Hope your treatment will be successful, thank you so much for sharing๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I'm just using for maintenence. I have the 1.87% and was using it on the bottoms of my feet day and night. You might want to check our Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram. Complete list of protocals.

(1) Show this thread