God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I love that anons are finally showing their faces, will be easier to recognize frens on AIM. I added a real profile pic myself last month and just ousted another pic yesterday, tired of hiding in the dark, it's much better in the sunlight. 😊

HELLO FRENS, so nice to finally see you!

https://twitter.com/Yeahaboutthat3/status/1724478978361000082

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Just changed my avatar the real me πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Hello fren! :)

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Do I know you from twitter and did you know Eric Big E you remind of someone from there . Yes hi friend . What a crazy ride we been on πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Was suspended from Twitter back in the great purge along with many other anons. All of my appeals have been denied. I didn't know Eric. I'm comfy here on AU, so many nice people. Feels like home. :)

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Yes same they denied me over and over again it’s been great here very special people nice to meet you and thnxs for responding πŸ™πŸΌπŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌ