All the Cabal's Crimes (Satan = the Master Puppeteer)

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Every Time to her Publication

well at least we have known about it for years yetr nothing is any different. all these things still going on. it makes no sense why 'good guys' put in all dis work just to let it continue. let us kill and torture more so we can wait for some time to 'wake' everyone else.
pretty noble bs right there

Dear Patriotic One, I thought a lot about our exchange. Now I realize I should apologize to you. I am sorry for what you and so many others have been through. Please consider forgiving me for being such an idiot.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Every Time to her Publication

huh? i do not recall what ur talking about? i been pretty spicy with so many folks lately lol. i appreciate the thought but no apology needed? i do not get and stay mad bout internet bs. usually just trying to make a point. i have been told im rather abrasive about my methods. i probably jus much fault, if not more, than anyone.
i have no bad feelings towards anyone. id go back and find what ur talkin bout but it must not be a big deal if i do not even remember? im sorry you feelin some kinda way. we fine from my end, homie. i hope this helps you feel better. apologies for bad memory too lol

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I'm kind of the same where I don't hold grudges, especially not on AU.
I'm glad you replied, thanks.
I was thinking about years ago when I taught different classes, I always liked the bratty kids the best. LOL. Much more of a challenge.
(religion, art, but not a certified teacher)

(1) Show this thread