Praying for an eventful Monday πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @JERSEY_BOY_PATRIOT in this post can reply

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response JERSEY BOY PATRIOT to his Publication

At the time of this comment it will be 12 noon in D.C. and nothing significant has happened yet.

Deplorable from DixielandπŸ¦… 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Yes
Yes
Yes
we need this!!!

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

WWG1 WGA Worldwide πŸ’œTime for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

sooooo ready!!!!! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

I AM! #MAGA, #MEGA, #MAGNETISM #ALPHA, #MAGIC #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC STORM RIDER. "Real Patriots holding the line, Fake ones jumping ship.

me too.

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❀️President Trump

Just a thought, maybe nothing happens today either with it being MLK Day? If a big event fell on this day wouldnt certain people be angry that in interfered with MLK Day honor?

I AM! #MAGA, #MEGA, #MAGNETISM #ALPHA, #MAGIC #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC STORM RIDER. "Real Patriots holding the line, Fake ones jumping ship.

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

Oh shit, didnt factor that in, not up on all these hols. thks for the reminder.

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

honestly i think it would be the perfect day, it would be the begining of his dream go look at his speeches he regularly talked about Light pushing out darkness...he along with JFK knew the evils that was at play...sadly they both were killed because thier movement was opening eyes that evil was color blind so peace was being made and light was being opened into this world. This would be a mass pop awakening if the veil was removed on this day...Gods Children do not have a skin color there his children and follow his likliness or your of the dark.

(2) Show this thread