All the Cabal's Crimes (Satan = the Master Puppeteer)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Every Time to her Publication

Sorry but Nana will have to agree to disagree on this.

For me personally, I am not willing to trade an evil handler for a less evil handler.

The only way is for ALL TRUTH to be available for ALL that want to know it.

There can be no more secrets and NOT WILLING AT ALL to have some other handler or handler team decide for ME WHAT I should or should not know.

That is how we got into this mess to start with and Nana is a Hell no on this.
NO MORE SECRETS OR SECRET SOCIETIES!

CLEAN SLATE, CLEAN START IS THE ONLY WAY!

1 - And I'll third it. How, in God's name, can we ever ever prevent any of this from happening again if we don't know the horrible extent of everything? Right now, to some, it's bad, but not that bad, and not enough to do anything about it. Trump and the White Hats aren't going to be around forever to save us. Humanity needs to know the dirty details. They need to know the real reason why they push abortion, and it has nothing to do with women's right to choose. We need to know what celebrities did what so we can stop idolizing them. We need to know how the 2020 election was stolen so we can prevent it from happening again. We need to know what they're doing to our food so we can stop buying and eating it. We need to know the real reason behind climate change hoax and the push for EVs so we can stop it. We need to know what's really in the vaccines we've been getting since childhood and how it relates to any illness we have.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

We must admit that we have become experts
at believing all the "SOON this or that will get
justice" and experts at knowing when goal posts
are being moved again and take it daily right in
the gut because of seeing tiny happenings now
and then...and not going insane

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

2- It's happening as the truth slowly ekes out, but it's too slow. And by we, I mean everyone. I'm not second guessing Trump and the White Hats. I know they know more than me. But some people need to be shocked. Right now, the sleepers are just digging their heels in whenever they're presented with the truth. Humanity should just take the hit and see who survives the knowledge. Survival of the fittest. A new world needs strong people.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks that "It had to be this way" may also refer to how bad it must get for 2 reasons.
1- Because the White Hats could not TOTALLY control it all and this is the path of least deaths
&
2- Because if it were not a NDE for America everyone would just forget what happened and go right back to what ever they were doing and forget about it in a few days.

Sad to say.

(1) Show this thread