Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

that was great❤️passing it on TY

most "American" cheese is so processed it doesn't qualify as cheese. check label for "processed cheese food". it can he as much as 50% oil.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok now I will be right back after I throw up!
So then all these things should come with a fookn warning label!

God is my Savior and I Worship No one but him, Wife, Mom of 3, Will fight for our freedom and our children! #Familyiseverything

So GROSS!🤢

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Great! Can't eat, sleep, think, or shit right anymore--n now I Really can't eat! Thanks a lot! Love it--HT!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

😂😘

(1) Show this thread

Patriot who loves God, my family and the USA ! USAF Retired. F-4 Phantons Phorever. Trump, Flynn, JFK Jr, Elvis. In the end, GOD WINS !

Watch this and you will want to eat less