Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

yep

once again I met someone a neighborhood party this weekend. I was asked if we knew each other and had we met before. Nope, but I was told I looked familiar.

this person said maybe I have a clone somewhere, and that we all supposedly have a clone somewhere...

nope, no one was drunk

habbens to me all the time. used to happen a lot, but it has been a while

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Not an EMP, but nature can do similar. We don`t have recordings of what a pole shift does.

https://www.history.com/news/a-perfect-solar-superstorm-the-1859-carrington-event

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

This true would give to
"we have It all" a much much more important meaning...
Erased no more

Biblical...but this time we win

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

➡️ There is nothing new under the sun.

What they said in the video is what I've believed and shared with others since the advent of CDs, DVDs, and the www!

Literally everything else would disappear in the interim over time ...and nature would take back the cities, cars, etc. Haven't you ever wondered why the only artifacts left from previous civilizations were those things made of stone (pyramids, Coliseum, etc)?? 😉🤔

I'd been studying those things for years and wondering why they were all that was left (well, except for "out of place artifacts"). Once we hit the digital age & I started reading about EMPs, etc, I realized what a very fragile position we've placed ourselves in!

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

Thinking same since the 80s

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Holy cow me too... a guy bought my drinks for me at liquor store (4 beers).. no recollection of ever seeing him before

(1) Show this thread

😄💥🔥💗

Good one!!