#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

The R Drop To Remember / The Stock Market Crash / Im Alive πŸ˜‰ / Genetic Restoration / Loyal Companion / Your Child / Of David / Shekinah Retuns / Put America First / Jailtime 😡/ Gematria Book Of Secrets / Alien Telepathy πŸ‘½/ Busy Bee Q 🐝/ Female Also Came As Light In The Gate / The Crown The Royal Family πŸ‘‘/ Surreal Wow Arrest Me MAGA / Thats Real Love Right There ❀/ Power In The Blood Of Jesus / I Give All My Heart To Jesus / King David Divine DNA Is Activated ✑/ Keep Trying Youll Get It / I Am That I Am Son Of Victory / God In America Its Going To Be Biblical / Cannot Stand This Hell I Feel 😡 / Time For A Change Yeshua Oh Yes / Everything Is Opposite / The Lion Of Judah Is With Us 🦁/ The Rise Of The Divine Feminine / The Real Bible Is A Gematria Code Of God / Mary Is Back To Set You Free 🌹/ My Flow Is Unorthodox 🀌
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=standing%20tall%20and%20looking%20good
276-672
774-477
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it