Only people mentioned by @SaltandLight in this post can reply

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Why is it always "former" 🙄🙄

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

And he did so much more than that. FACT.
Marshall Islands.

I had forgotten about this. Seems like Mariposa has a lot to hide. Has anyone checked for connections to Epstein...or Zorro Ranch.

Freakin' scumbag needs to be executed. These child traffickers deserve no mercy. Take from them everything.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

BOOM !!!! How many years is the smuck getting? One down & two million to go. 😁

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

So, can we get Justice Roberts to pay some justice next too ?
Scum of the earth, running the world.

They spelled trafficking wrong!

In response Kayla Jones to her Publication

Exactly!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #Pray #TheBestIsYetToCome

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Great Awakening to his Publication

👊

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who wants a better and brighter future for her kids and grandkids! MAGA! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

is ALL of Maricopa county corrupt or what?

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Miss Step to her Publication

Looks like it. Ducey has also embedded 72 judges that will need to be watched closely.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Nice way of saying CHILD TRAFFICKING.

He was part of the AZ Cabal. Get Mrs McCain next.
She has her OWN Foundation 4 Children...

(1) Show this thread

I've seen a lot of these mid-level guys going down lately - is there a pedo/child related arrest/charge list somewhere? It would be good to see something thats frequently updated.

This is great , but this doesnt send shock waves throughout the world or even just this country. Just sayin. 🤷‍♀️

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Good Vid on this......and soe of this guys connections....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9sCBg6TLjnI/

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

I have dedicated my AnonUp account to Ashli Babbitt. I will not let her be forgotten and I will keep fighting for her in memory of her.

What about John Roberts?

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

He also has ties to Jeff Flake and....wait for it....McCain's

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

And Romney 🎯

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

These people are really SICK!

Slightly chubby white guy in prison? Yeah he's going to be someone's bitch. Bwahaha.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Judge Roberts Vibe

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

All I want from Roberts is a Confession.
That Obama/Brennan Blackmailed him on ObamaCare Ruling.
And more...

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Your pings and vibes today are exciting to hear after what feels like a long dry spell. Shining up my party shoes!

(7) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

one time use. no repeat offenders