Thank you Commander-in-Chief D.J. Trump
Thank you QTeam
Thank you Veterans
Thank you Special Forces, Operation Underground
Thank you Military Working Dogs
Thank you White Hat Military Alliance

#WorldOfTheFreeBecauseOfTheBrave πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–β€οΈπŸ•Š

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Beautiful! No one does it like America! Home of the Brave! Thank you Veterans, both Today and Yesterday! πŸ˜‡πŸ’–πŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

My Father was a Telegraphic & Radio Man Stationed on a Tiny Island in the Middle of the Pacific, Surrounded by American and Japanese Warships.

There were Less than 10 Soldiers Stationed there with him. If the Japanese wanted to Destroy Potential Communications there would have been no Defense

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

What an extraordinary family, Craig.
Your dad, so brave, bless him πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–β€οΈπŸ•Š

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I thank them for their service Kat! thinking of all my brothers, father, son who served as well as my great uncle who fought in WW1 who was in France on 11/11/1918, the last hour, the last day & experienced the ending, who wrote this in his book "The Last of the Rugged Individualists"

"Soon the fog lifted"
God was surely with them all!
Profound

An unapologetic old man [directly] advantaged by my faith in and worship of the One True Creator God, I AM.

So, what does that great seal really represent and why do 'they' shine a light upon is symbols? D'oh!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

So the Earth is a Flat Motionless Plane? Thought so!