13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Carnivore diet
Tinkering with it
Why I don’t know.

First most our foods are killing us.
On purpose
Lead to auto immune diseases
Our food we eat causes internal inflammation and directly attacks our own tissue.

So why Meat only?
Meat is the counterbalance to the damage caused to our tissue by the food we eat.

Meat is muscle.
Meat only repairs muscle
Repairs tissue.

Can I sustain meat only indefinitely?
No
Many reasons but it boring.

Short term is required to heal
Then hopefully we get good food on the shelves
Heal us
Not kill us.

That’s my take.

My take, I can only eat a little bit of meat it makes me nauseous if I eat more. Also, meat holds the lowest vibrations for food for our spiritual selves. Again, my take.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

In response Stevie King to her Publication

I am finding that lacking ENZYMES is the reason for the nauseous take pancreatic enzymes containing protease to help with meat digestion. I believe in eating meat/carnivore, however, there are other things required by the body so I will never be strictly a meat eater (follow a holistic nutritionist for what to eat or not eat - dont follow all of the currently in favor diets (they will change). Dr Mercola has some good articles - read his emails.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication

Yes have signed up with Dr. Mercola. I can eat chicken and hamburgers but it just the steaks and if the roasts are fully cooked I can tolerate them. Sometimes I wonder if its foods by bloodtype or if build up from candida from past antibiotics that has messed up my digestive tract. I do Anthony Williams Medical Medium cleanses and his dietary changes with my liver and its getting better. Took time to get sick, need to have patience with healing now. Thanks for your advice.

(1) Show this thread