If Hillary won in 2016, you realize we'd all be toast right? Everything you are seeing right now in this movie would have been real and likely way worse.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

She did not, because YHWH GOD has a timetable. Everything has to happen according to HIS will, not man's.

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

totally agree, and understand, very scary to even think about it.. BUT I can feel the pressure building, "movie" has gone on long enough..what people that are not woke? will they ever be? 63 yrs old and pray God gives me time on this earth to see it heal. So many of my family, over the past 100 yrs or more, have fought for the very rights we are fighting for now.. just seems much more ugly, and evil.

yessss!!! Inhave been adding this gratitude tonmy prayers since Inhave learned all of this! This helps me be more patient when I get ansy about this stuff not being made public yet!

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

scary isnt it?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Ahhh!!! just roasted some liberals with my verbal flame thrower on FB.... FELT GOOD TOO!! So much misinformation they are spreading.
🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲💓💓💓

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Father,grandpa, patriot,god, guns, and freedom!! WWG1WGA

most definitely!

(1) Show this thread

Blessed. God is amazing! Happily married, truth-seeking grandma. (Chabua, India is where my in-laws met/married while stationed in WWII.)

yes...it probably wouldn't have ended well for me. Someone went into my FB profile months before the election and added "Conservative" to it. Would they have purged those with the Conservative label first to the FEMA camps/Guillotines?

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Yes and that "movie" would have started in Nov 2016...

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

Yes that's clear to me

Wife, patriot, mom of a Boy Scout

I'm so glad that the evil witch is dead!!!!

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Deagel (dot) com has been reminding us for years.... (US population)

Mission: Here to help POTUS & Q with the growing revolution to take back our Country and eradicate the Cabal.

Yep. Add in people hauled off to FEMA camps during pandemic lockdowns and some targeted nukes to take out middle USA where all the guns are.

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

Praise our Heavenly Father for The Plan, DJT, and the MILITARY and all you called patriots! GOD WINS

(1) Show this thread

Not a plesent thought but definitely worth reminding yourself of.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Would have been horrendous

I just pry that what ever working in the background comes to light soon

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

woke people get it 10000%. the people who think d.u.m.b. is only dumb. well gonna take a REAL SHOCKER to rouse them.

for this reason I've been so thankful for julian assange. if it werent for him we may have had hillary

We had been already dead.

Our WORST fears are upon us!!!!

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

I've been saying for a while now.... we'd all either be in concentration camps by now or depopulated.

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

I have a feeling `we` would be wearing her bodybags.

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

She was setting up a Nuclear war with Russia Remember?

If Hillary had won in 2016, the military would have launched a coup. Would they have succeeded? Probably. Would there have been a civil war as a result? Likely. I just hope the military is in charge now and Biden is not really president.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication

Yes, just Like Joe M said in his video The Plan To Save The World.
Military coup.
Would've been over by now, but with so many unnecessary deaths, so many would not have accepted it

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication

Yes and it would have been much messier that the last 4 years.

(2) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Absolute Hell on Earth

“The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”