Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Angels Here -Z

Ok Nana is gonna need a favor from someone that is still on X.

I need you to send this Dad joke to Doq and tell him he is overdue for a visit here!

@Quilibet or someone please & thank you😘

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8AxXTMd/

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Laughing so hard, one of them farts. 🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🤣🤣🤣 Will do Nana...as soon as X thinking I am a bot goes away..it puts me in time out a few hours a day

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

That was funny Nana!
I hope Doq likes it too.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

You got it my friend.
I will do it for you.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you, love you!

(1) Show this thread