Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

The end won’t be for everyone

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Highly suspicious!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Well now...my nosey PI self needs to know more lol

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

4 from the same department...They all planned to do it together. Amazing the story is out and they've already determined "suicide" in all 4. I don't think so.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

They all knew the same thing and had to be "removed"= whacked....

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Disclosure out of LA incoming?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

What's going on out there? I hear 3 or 4 cops committed "suicide"?

(1) Show this thread

1)either self imposed.
2) one of them did the others and self
3)someone else did it to them
4) they knew something....saw something...
had been doing something.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Great deduction!

(1) Show this thread