In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

I thought ya might like that!
Glad you're back :)

(1) Show this thread
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

lmao!!! 🤣😂🤣

this just made my night. 😂

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

That one won the internet!

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

🤙Absolute BEST version!

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

lol!

Lightworker...We are all one. #save children stop evil 🍿😉Digital soldiers & lightworkers are changing the world.

lol i loved it before bernie was there. 😂❤️

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Definitely the best one of all! Lol

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

OMGosh, this is the best one so far!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

lol!

I miss you! lol. Hard to see everyone on ANON Up.
Love you!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

I totally thought of him when I saw this for the first time and wondered the same thing! 😂😂😂

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

This is a great one 😆

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🤣😂

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🤣😂

lol! Love the Bern memes!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

i miss those from twitter 🤣

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

my sister sent me this family is everthing 😂 take agood look the lift side 😂😂😂

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣🥲😭☠️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

lol...that is my favourite of them all

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

LOL! Classiic Bernie!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

😂 omg 😂 Hilarious 😂

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

🤣 I love all of these! My favorite is the island singer/drumming and the cat bopping its head, but now add in the Myanmar aerobics gal next to a dancing POTUS!

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

OMG!!🤣😂🤣

😂🤣😂