Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I'm too 🖕

Here's one from my right pocket🖕🏼whoop, and the left. Here ya go🖕🏼

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Sangamon Valley - Potawatomi name for "Land of Milk and Honey". There's a reason why Lincoln chose this area to live. PATRIOT in

Yup yup

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

Agreed!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

💯👊🏿👆🏿

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

The Q Signal Going Live Soon">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2-hrEp80-g

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

been removed

(1) Show this thread