Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Its Time 2 Go , But the light hasn't Changed type Deal
Double Tape the Breaks!
I Know What U mean!
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/k0d9iop3YuQ

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Everything feels off since the time change. Like moving in Slow motion. Have we switched timelines again?

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I'm feeling the same.

(1) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

It's a crazy day
It's a wrap kind of vibe
Kind of weird feeling 😂

Spot on 🤣

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Versus just flying thru the intersection hoping and vibing real hard for it to change to green but then it doesn't and you slam on the brakes and you be looking at everybody like what????

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Yup. Just s tad off

I knew it! In so cal they stop at grn lites . ... It's weird