Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How many more elections do we have to endure without ANY confidence that there has not been massive cheating?

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Likely until MAGA supporters rise up and do something besides cry about it online then go back to the system. Large protests in support of Palestine everywhere, yet after 3 stolen elections the MAGA crowd just wants to be entertained and buy more tickets to another rally. Freedom isn’t free….everyone watching the world go to hell and waiting for a Savior in 2025. Getting everything they deserve

most maga I know are not just sitting back watching. They are inspired to do things. Good things.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Maybe the footage is being hidden….I haven’t seen one large protest for any of the indictments, the last 2 stolen elections, nothing since Jan 6, 2021. All I see are endless rallies of the same stories over and over again dancing to YMCA 5 minutes after hearing about mutilated children. Patriots traveling to attend 60+ rallies while many are living on a hope and a prayer in their cars or on the street

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

understood.

but there are lots of quiet thing being done to help.

most people don't want attention. they want solutions. that does not always happen overnight.

(1) Show this thread