#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

Your Wishes Fulfilledโœจ/ War Has Been Won๐Ÿ†/ John Fitzgerald Kahlooni Kennedy / Anton Szandor Lavey / This Time Christ Sent His Twins ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Im Now A Divine Adult๐Ÿ˜‡/ Am Focused On Work Jc / Love You Guys๐Ÿ’—/ Lucifer Is An Avatar Only God Is Real๐ŸฆŒ/ Father Answers Prayers๐Ÿ™/ Good Evening My Love๐Ÿ’“/ I Do What I Want / Father Will You Send Me A Miracle๐ŸŒˆ/ The Moshiach Is Hidden For Those Who Dont See ๐Ÿ‘/ I Let Go Of Doubts God / My Soul Grieving๐Ÿ˜ญ/ Feel No More Sadness G / Oh Misery Goodbye K / We Got Stars Directing Our Fateโญ/ I Obsessed W My Numbers๐Ÿ˜/ God Be Ruining Babylon๐Ÿ’ฅ/ My Story Being Sad๐Ÿ˜“/ I Surrender My Ego / True Love Abandoned Me๐Ÿ˜ญ/ Shes Very Gifted K Jc / People Have The Power๐Ÿ”‹/ Queen Of Salvation / My Dream Is A Code Waiting To Be Broken๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒˆ/ Are You Ready To Tell The Truthโ‰๏ธ/ The Less We Fear The More They Fade ๐Ÿซ€
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=divers%20hard%20at%20work
196-691
2122-2212
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Built it for yoU ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ท

https://youtu.be/oUFJJNQGwhk?si=fDxb3yVnbgU7ZeXC

The Cinematic Orchestra - 'To Build A Home' - YouTube

'To Believe' Out Now - https://tco.lnk.to/tobelieveIDSubscribe: https://found.ee/nt-ysTaken from their album 'Ma Fleur' - released 9 April 2007 on Ninja Tune...

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

Jesus has the Father as His Soul, not two bodies. The Divine is invisible and is the Soul of Jesus. He told us: I and the Father are one. If you have seen Me you have seen the Father. Avoid visualizing two bodies because we worship one God not two or three. The Trinity is real but not three bodies, not a godhead, no. That was added by the Councils of Nicea to destroy Christians.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I'm pretty sure God can come in as many bodies as he wants. Doesn't need anyone's permission either.

(1) Show this thread