Ready for round 1 of good news :)

Lil sis had her appointment and her skin cancer samples were negative for cancer. The lump in her breast the doc is pretty sure it's a cyst and labs will confirm it to be unharmful.

Dave and I are preparing for takeoff to his appointment and I am confident that God's plans for him do not include cancer. We will let you know this afternoon. Thank you Heavenly Father 🙏

As for me I am trying to make stuff for a Christmas festival for extra cha ching and trying to stay positive :)
Today I am meeting several ladies to sell some jewels :)
Later this week I am making about 100 Katydid Beeswax Wraps :)

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Praise our Almighty Heavenly Creator, who wants us to be close, free, healthy, happy, loving and peaceful

#FamilyIsEverything
#JesusIsTheWayTheTruthAndTheLife
#FatherSonHolySpirit

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

God is so good and He hears our prayers. So happy for your family❣️🙏

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

💖🕊🙏🏼🙌🏼 keep up the God vibes 🎼🎼🎼

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Beautiful! Continued prayers...God is so good! 🤍🙏

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

So happy to hear your sisters' results were negative! Praying for Dave 🙏💗🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Get news Ice Kates, hope your husband gets positive news as well!
I have also been busy making things for family for Christmas, 16 sets of pillowcases, Beauty bags for shampoo, etc. and a quilt for my son. I have to stay busy, otherwise I'd go crazy with all this stuff!! Hope all goes well.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

It is therapy for sure. Today I am boxing 100 mini dream catchers. Some are glow-n-dark which are getting a fresh spritz of glow and glitter before boxing. Later this week 100 or 150 beeswax wraps. I am thinking about starting embroidery again like my teenage years.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying!

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

🙏🙏🙏💗

Wonderful news about your Lil sis. Saying prayers for you and your family. You are strong.

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅 #MAGA

🙌 🙏🕊

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

What is a "Katydid beeswax wrap" ? Congrats on the good news, hoping and praying for more good news for your family

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for blessings and healings in Ice Kate’s family. 🙏😇

😊🙏❤️

💖✨️🙏✨️💖

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

Thank you sweet SusieQ 🙏✨💞

(1) Show this thread