Calm before the storm... How Satan's minions set up the intro of the Antichrist

https://youtu.be/VfhytVbd-XE?si=f7lFq1uyKlCmxyRt

THE BOOK OF REVELATION // How Israel’s Coming War with Iran Will Set the Stage for the Great Trib - YouTube

MARANATHA Global Bible Study // The Book Of RevelationSession 46: How Israel’s Coming War with Iran Will Set the Stage for the Great TribulationFIVE DOLLAR M...

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Since the current population of Israel is not Judean, and since the current leadership of Israel is composed of the entities anon's have ascertained over years as 'evil', and because these evil powers are fomenting the building global conflict; how could anyone aware of these facts support these entities and this conflict?

Either:

1) This coming war is a fomented, fake Armageddon, with bankers using Biblical prophecy to gain support and cause defeatism.

Or,

2) The god of the Tora is actually satan with history rewritten to benefit fake Jews.

Or,

3) We are actually post-tribulation and are in the 'short season' with satan replaying Armageddon but this time with the world duped into taking his side.

Are there other possibilities?

I do not see a scenario where the current occupiers of Israel are a benevolent "God's chosen people." Either they are lying or or their god is.

Christians are being duped to support the wrong side.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Israel is God's chosen land for His chosen people. They gave us God and Yeshua. Are all actual Jews and Israelites? NO but all are not fake khazarian, zionist synagogue of Satan either. The Biblical borders of Israel are much larger than the current 1/6 of 1% of the entire Middle East. God knows who is whoand will be exposed.

Isaiah 46:9-13
Tree of Life Version
9 Remember the former things of old:
For I am God—there is no other.
I am God, and there is none like Me—
10 declaring the end from the beginning, from ancient time, what is yet to come, saying, “My purpose will stand, and I will accomplish all that I please.” 11 From the east I am calling a bird of prey, a man for My purpose from a far country. Truly I have spoken; I will bring it to pass; I have planned it; surely I will do it. 12 Listen to Me, you stubborn-hearted who are far from righteousness: 13 I bring My justice near, it is not far off. So My salvation will not delay. put salvation in Zion My glory in Israel.”

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Water Mark to his Publication

The world is being prepared for the antichrist,Cohen the return of Christ. All the conditions are perfect for his arrival on the scene.

(2) Show this thread

Read daniel chapter 8. Usa takes out Iran

(saved for later viewing) Thanks. Looks interesting.