#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Your Soul Contract / C Earth Endure Forever K / God Is With Us🦌/ Your False Reality / To Be Blunt Game Over Q / Return To Avalon / It Being Unacceptable Behavior😑/ Falcon Heavy Ascends / The Wheel Of Life Queen / The Messiah Is A Woman / Green Represents LoveπŸ’š/ I Am Hath Sent Me Unto You / Seven Is The Key πŸ”‘/ The Ball Is In Your Court / The Beast Of Revelations / Gods Last Mystery / Commitment To Wife / Angel Of The Bottomless Pit πŸ˜‡/ She Has Suffered All Her Life WHO / Crown Chakra V Code Cracked Checkmateβ™Ÿ/ Accept Jesus As Savior Now⚠️/ Our Code Decoder The President🐲/ If Im Lucky Hell Manage To Meet Me Before I Die Of Old AgeπŸ˜₯/ Jesus Christ Is Home / Q Discover Hidden Pattern πŸ‘/ I Observe Signs Of Times⚠️/ Put On Your Thinking Cap 🧒/ Four Horses Are About Human Healing πŸ’—πŸŽ/ Beast Changes World Law And TimeπŸ”₯
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=nativeamericanherita%20gemonth
278-872
TS 14:00 - 2:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Good 😊 Morning Lauren. Making the spaces smile 😁. Hope you have a good one. 17 a prime number. Ya know? I was never good at math. I like geometry and physics. I think πŸ€” all of us have some pretty special skills. It's just figuring them out, takes a while. πŸ™ being. A thankful being is a cool 😎 way to be.

(1) Show this thread