credit: reuters

The Department of Homeland Security worked with a Stanford University organization to censor even true information around the 2020 election.

This comes from a report from the House Judiciary Committee. The committee says that the federal government worked with social media Companies “to censor true information, jokes, and political opinions.”

“This pressure was largely directed in a way that benefitted one side of the political aisle: true information posted by Republicans and conservatives was labeled as ‘misinformation’ while false information posted by Democrats and liberals was largely unreported and untouched by the censors. The pseudoscience of disinformation is now—and has always been—nothing more than a political ruse most frequently targeted at communities and individuals holding views contrary to the prevailing narratives.”
,This was done with taxpayer dollars. DHS !

Credit reuters

Only people mentioned by @DeepStateHunter in this post can reply

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication

Same old news and nothing comes of it. I'm walking out of this movie . It reminds me of cable tv in the 80's. They played the same movie all month long. It only took me one month to cancel and I never went back.