I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

"We are all one. People are interconnected by invisible forces. Although we have the freedom to think and act, we stick together, like stars on the heavenly arc, with unbreakable connections. These connections cannot be seen, but we can feel them."

-Nikola Tesla

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

I do believe that. I have this thing where I like to look up (when given the opportunity) my friends and acquaintances genealogy. It's the craziest thing....but 90% of them are related to me. Most are distant like 8th to 12th cousins...but the odds that THAT many people I know and we share a common set of grandparents blows my mind. I DO feel like there is SOME kind of connection that draws us together!

yes. I don't like to look at genealogy trees though, I'm afraid that I might have woo'd someone related. LOL!! just kiddin

Only people mentioned by @eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

hahaha! Yaaaahhh....Hubby and I found out we're like 8th cousins...soooo. I'm told we're far enough apart that it should ever be an issue. Good thing...we've been married 33 years and have a 23 year old daughter! LOL!