Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Spent some time with my sis today, and she’s dealing with some new health issues. I politely said, don’t get mad at me for asking, but have you asked your doctor if any of these issues could be side effects of the vax.

Her response: I know people who have had side effects from getting Covid, not the shots.

The brainwashing is thick.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Yes it is!!! I just was told two of my friends got the most recent booster about a month ago. Each one has lined up for each one offered. Both are having health issues. It’s like “oh what now” and still buying into the c*vd story line. So much for the most recent findings that only 5% of US population is only getting va&ed. 😢

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Yeah, I wonder about that statistic. I hope it really is only 5%, but hard to reconcile when it hits close to home. Ugh.

It is not my place to understand. But I think that 5% is embellished

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aunt Ro#, click on at the bottom under it