MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Religion divides.

Spirituality unites.

Joel sold his soul, it seems.

I love God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit however many of these mega preachers are actually ds, and many are actually triples. Yep, looks like it.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I agree. God is within us and He - His Spirit - is synonymous with ALL that is good and life giving. He is Infinite, He is Love. These ‘pastors’ have twisted and distorted the Bible and the messages for their own gain. Religion operates on fear, guilt and manipulation to keep control and individuals chasing there tails endlessly. Truth is simple. Spirituality is the journey within where God resides within each of us. Going within is where true peace, love and God Almighty are. Religion is corrupted and perverted. Their corrupt corporations should be shut down and use their money for vets, homelessness and other humanitarian needs here in the USA 🇺🇸

I never liked Joel. I always found him to be fake.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

I think the mega faker pastors, have tunnels under their extensive homes, and lots of them likely hulled out nose plains.

(1) Show this thread